IroIro - a new rainbow of colors!!
I wanted to introduce these sweet little balls of yarn from Daruma. Iroiro means "various" in Japanese and this line of 50 fun colors in 20 grams of soft fingering weight wool from Daruma is just that!
Made in Japan, Iroiro is perfect for colorwork, pompoms, kid knitting and any small crafts. If you're interested in a bigger project, these would pair well with our Maven base.
I did a little round up of projects that would be perfect for this new Iroiro yarn. All these projects are either super simple and don't require a lot of engagement (perfect for stress knitting) or ones that were just so cute I thought they might be a welcome (temporary) distraction.
- These cute little sweater ornaments
- Undeniably adorable wooly cacti!
- Easy and great for decorating/gift giving little ornament cozies
- Tiny set of hats
- Moonlets, a phases of the moon garland
- Easy and useful Baker's Twine Potholders
- This PomPom Garland
Check out all the colors here (there are 50!!)