Limited Edition Winter Solstice 2023 Offering
For this new collection of seasonal offerings, there will be a special maker-related package put together inspired by each particular season; released on the solstice/equinox.
Limited Edition, Winter Solstice 2023
Toni Lipsey of TL Yarn Crafts collaborated with us for this season's offering and created this beautiful Timber Earwarmer & Cowl pattern in our beloved 100% Cormo DK base, Marona.
❄️This Winter Solstice offering includes a full-color, 6 page printed pattern (with a Ravelry download code), a limited edition printed project bag with artwork from Irene Wachtler, a 9 oz candle from Hazeltine in their amazing Holy Smoke scent, 2 full skeins of Marona AND a mini DK wool skein. What a cozy winter offering!
- Printed copy of the Timber Earwarmer & Cowl pattern from Toni of TL Yarn Crafts. Inspired by the picturesque forests of the PNW, this pattern will invite you to get lost in a thicket of textured crochet stitches.
- Ravelry Code for digital version of the Timber Earwarmer & Cowl pattern
- 2 full skeins of MARONA, a DK weight 3-ply 100% Cormo wool (250 yds / 100 g). Timber is an exclusive color for this kit!
- 1 mini skein of DK 100% Highland wool (49 yds / 20 g) dyed in the exclusive color, Ponderosa.
- A 9 oz candle from Hazeltine candles in the Holy Smoke scent. Top notes: incense smoke, dates / Heart notes: copal resin, oakwood / Base notes: frankincense
- A Limited Edition Project bag. Printed 14" square cotton canvas bag with metal ykk zipper made in Portland, Oregon with original artwork from Irene Wachtler. Fold down the zipper to achieve a smooth knitting experience! When you're not knitting, fold it up and zip up your project to keep it safe
Finished earwarmers and cowl are pictured for inspiration and not included in the kit. You'll need to crochet your own and if you'd like, trim your projects with Ponderosa!
The pattern is included in this kit but it is also available for purchase on it's own here.
These are ready-to-ship kits but please allow us a few extra days to get them all out the door.