Winter Solstice 2020 Offering
A very cozy winter solstice
We had the opportunity for this seasonal kit to collaborate with Weichien Chan of The Petite Knitter. I am a big fan of their work and I am so in love with the extra special pattern designed with the solstice kit yarn! How cozy and cute are these socks?!
We are introducing a new base with this limited release kit, Selkie- a fingering weight tweed! It has beautiful texture and stitch definition. I think you will really enjoy working with it. This new design from The Petite Knitter, Soulstice, incorporates all the yarn found in the kit to make a pair of beautiful colorwork socks. You will likely have enough left over to reverse the colors and make a second pair!
As part of the Winter Solstice Kit you'll receive a custom candle from longtime favorite, Wax & Wool, a whimsical wintery printed project bag, a printed copy of Soulstice (along with a Ravelry download code) and three full skeins of yarn.
What you'll get:
- Printed copy of the Soulstice Pattern from The Petite Knitter
- Ravelry Code for digital version of the Soulstice Pattern
- 1 full skein of SELKIE, a fingering-weight 85% superwash merino / 15% donegal nep (438 yds / 100 g) - this is a new base for us and we love the texture!
- 1 full skein of FAE, lace-weight Kid Mohair/Silk blend (459 yds, 50 gr) in DUNE
- 1 full skein of MAVEN, US-grown & milled, non-superwash 2-ply fingering-weight Rambouillet (265 yds, 50 gr) in BONE
- An exclusive, essential-oil blend soy wax candle from Wax & Wool. Ritual Dyes No.1, made especially for our shop. Our custom scent includes essential oils of fir, cypress and orange oil in a hand-poured 9 ounce glass jar. You may receive either an amber glass or clear glass candle at random.
- A printed XL Moon Pouch (12" diameter, black cotton canvas with white tape / nickel metal ykk zipper made in Portland, Oregon). Fold down the zipper to achieve a smooth knitting experience! When you're not knitting, fold it up and zip up your project to keep it safe.