Our Fall Equinox 2020 Offering!
Limited Edition , Fall Equinox 2020
This season we put together an offering we feel is needed for this moment in time. Yarn with lots of texture to play with, an oversized project bag inspired by the bounty of fall, a cozy hat pattern by one of our favorites, Tif Neilan and stress-reducing essential oils from Portland maker, Roots & Crowns.
The 2020 Fall Equinox offering includes:
- 1 full skein of BEAST, 3-ply fingering Merino/Silk/Yak blend in non-repeatable, exclusive colorway (438 yds, 100 gr)
- 1 full skein of MAVEN, US-grown & milled, non-superwash 2-ply fingering-weight Rambouillet (265 yds, 50 gr) in CHESTNUT
- 1 full skein of FAE, lace-weight Kid Mohair/Silk blend (459 yds, 50 gr) in CHESTNUT
- Printed copy of the Autumn Falls Hat Pattern by Tif Neilan, designed for the Fall Equinox Offering
- Essential Oil from local Portland maker, Roots & Crowns, in their popular You're Ok aromatherapy blend. Especially soothing for stress and anxiety. 10 ml roll-on vial, made with 100% potent essential oils. No synthetic fragrance, all natural.
- A Limited Edition Project bag. Printed 14" square cotton canvas bag with metal ykk zipper made in Portland, Oregon with original artwork from our very own, Irene Wachtler. Fold down the zipper to achieve a smooth knitting experience! When you're not knitting, fold it up and zip up your project to keep it safe.
You can also purchase the Autumn Falls pattern directly from Tif here on Ravelry.
I interviewed both Tif and Max for this project. It was such a delight to work with them as I am a longtime fan of them both. Read more about knitwear designer, Tif Neilan and Portland apothecary proprietor, Max Turk from Roots & Crowns!