No. 3 from Garthenor Organic
Three ends of Number 1 are gently twisted together to form our DK undyed yarn, Number 3.
By using 3 plies, we get an exceptionally round and even yarn, perfect for cabling and other textured stitches.
Sourced from individual flocks of British breeds from organic farms around the UK.
- DK weight
- 100% undyed Shetland wool
- skeins range from 98-126 yds / 90-115 m / 50 g
- Made in Wales
- Great stitch definition - ideal for cables and textured stitch patterns
- Non-superwash - aids in memory retention of your fabric
- Soft-hand with bounciness
Would you like this yarn wound into a cake? You can add that here.Care Instructions
Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
We always recommend swatching for any project. Each dye lot is unique. Please purchase enough yarn to complete your project. Alternating skeins is the best way to prevent possible pooling, flashing or a sudden shift of color. It's easy! Just work 1-2 row stripes from two balls of yarn (carrying the yarn up the side).
We try hard to capture the essence of each colorway, but please keep in mind that colors may vary from monitor to monitor.