Limited Edition Fall Equinox 2022 Offering
For this new collection of seasonal offerings, there will be a special maker-related package put together inspired by each particular season; released on the solstice/equinox.
Limited Edition, Fall Equinox 2022
Elspeth Vance collaborated with us for this season's offering and created this amazing Overshot Waterwheel Tam pattern in our beloved 100% Cormo DK base, Marona.
This Fall Equinox offering includes a full-color, 10 page printed pattern (with a Ravelry download code), a limited edition printed project bag with artwork from our very own Irene Wachtler, an Alchemy Balm from Bébé Vaudou and 2 full skeins of our DK base - Marona.
- Printed copy of the Overshot Waterwheel Tam Pattern from Elspeth Vance. This pattern is an adaptation of one of a historic overshot weave draft. Rather than using the draft to thread a loom, it will be read as a colorwork knitting chart. Charts are included for either a light or dark dominant color.
- Ravelry Code for digital version of the Overshot Waterwheel Tam Pattern
- 2 full skeins of MARONA, a DK weight 3-ply 100% Cormo wool (250 yds / 100 g) - this is a new base for us and we love the texture! One skein of Obsidian and this new colorway, Hazelnut, is an exclusive color for this kit.
- Self Love Alchemy Balm from Bébé Vaudou •These balms are conjured with the intent to assist you in restoring balance in your life. Their packaging is 100% biodegradable and the contents inside the balm are vegan. Before they are sent out, they undergo a ritual by Brooklynn of Bébé Vaodou. These balms can be used for your own personal rituals and workings.
- A Limited Edition Project bag. Printed 11" x 16" rectangular cotton canvas bag with metal ykk zipper made in Portland, Oregon with original artwork from Irene Wachtler. Fold down the zipper to achieve a smooth knitting experience! When you're not knitting, fold it up and zip up your project to keep it safe.
Finished tam is pictured for inspiration and not included in the kit. It is shown with both a dark or light MC to illustrate the options but you cannot make two hats with one kit.
The pattern is included in this kit but it is also available for purchase on it's own here.