Limited Edition Fall Equinox 2023 Offering
For this new collection of seasonal offerings, there will be a special maker-related package inspired by each particular season; released on every solstice/equinox.
Limited Edition, Fall Equinox 2023
James N Watts collaborated with us for this season's offering and created a beautiful colorwork hat using Maven, our 100% Rambouillet fingering weight yarn, in 3 limited edition colors.
This Fall Equinox offering includes a full-color printed pattern of the Arcane Beanie, an extra large moon pouch with artwork from our very own Irene Wachtler, three full skeins of our 100% Rambouillet yarn, Maven along with the most adorable little acorn jar from Degen Tools.
- Printed copy of the Arcane Beanie Pattern from James N Watts. Arcane Beanie is a 3-color stranded colorwork project that begins with a unique and beautifully constructed cabled braid with a neat i-cord edge as a brim. Folk art colorwork motifs coupled with a beautiful Autumn Equinox-inspired color palette create a hat that begs to be worn into forests, through mountain paths, and on foraging expeditions.
- Ravelry Code for digital version of the Arcane Beanie pattern
- 3 full skeins of MAVEN, a fingering-weight 100% Rambouillet wool (265 yds / 50 g) in 3 exclusive colorways, Cobalt, Oak and Titanite; enough yarn to complete any size of the pattern
- A sweet wooden acorn jar to hold your stitch markers, buttons, or other knitting doodads from Degen Tools.
- A printed XL Moon Pouch (12" diameter, white cotton canvas with white tape / nickel metal ykk zipper made in Portland, Oregon). Fold down the zipper to achieve a smooth knitting experience! When you're not knitting, fold it up and zip up your project to keep it safe.
The Arcane Beanie pattern is included in this kit but it is also available for individual sale on Ravelry here.