Interchangeable Knitting Needle Set from Lykke
This set is a great set for a first interchangeable needle set and for anyone who loves colorwork or cables! The laminated birch has just the right amount of friction and slickness. I love these!
Lykke Driftwood 5" Interchangeable Circular Needle Set is a knitters dream to see and feel. Made of lightweight birch, these needle tips are a snap to connect or store projects.
Included in the 5" set:
- 12 pairs of 5" needle tips in sizes US 4 (3.5mm), 5 (3.75mm), 6 (4.0mm), 7 (4.5mm), 8 (5.0mm), 9 (5.5mm), 10 (6.0mm), 10.5 (6.5mm), 11 (8.0mm), 13 (9.0mm), 15 10.0mm), and 17 (12mm)
- 5 Cords: two 24", two 32", and one 40"
Included in the 3.5" set:
- 9 pairs of 3.5" needle tips in sizes US 3 (3.25 mm), 4 (3.5mm), 5 (3.75mm), 6 (4.0mm), 7 (4.5mm), 8 (5.0mm), 9 (5.5mm), 10 (6.0mm) and 10.5 (6.5mm)
- 4 Cords: two 16", one 20", one 24"
Both sets include:
- 2 connectors
- 4 keys
- 8 stoppers
- 1 suede treated fuschia, grey or tan (to match the needle set) case with a velcro needle stand and pockets to store other notions.
- Choose tip size and choose color of needles (Blush, Driftwood or Umber)
- Laminated Birch material for a perfect balance between smooth and friction
Named after the Norwegian word for happiness, Lykke combines high quality materials and thoughtful design to produce beautiful, durable, happy-making knitting needles. All Lykke products come with a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
Lykke's beautiful needles and hooks are handcrafted and assembled in a scenic region of Kathmandu, Nepal. Their production routines do not rely on mechanized automation. Instead, their products benefit from the skilled and graceful human touch of the skilled Nepalese craftspeople. As global demand is increasing for Lykke's products, this community of skilled workers is growing too, expanding the output capacity.