Cypra Interchangeable Needle Set from Lykke
This variant is currently sold out.
Lykke's new CYPRA needles are a lightweight dream! Made of copper, this smooth and light material will naturally patina over time without staining your projects. You may also polish them to that bright, new copper finish without any effect on the stitch quality (comes with the cloth do polish). Copper will warm in your hands and you'll enjoy the smooth experience! This set comes with the new Lykke clear swivel cords for flawless & enjoyable knitting.
Included in the 5" set:
- 12 pairs of 5" needle tips in sizes US 4 (3.5mm), 5 (3.75mm), 6 (4.0mm), 7 (4.5mm), 8 (5.0mm), 9 (5.5mm), 10 (6.0mm), 10.5 (6.5mm), 11 (8.0mm), 13 (9.0mm), 15 (10.0mm), and 17 (12mm)
- 5 Cords: two 24", two 32", and one 40"
Included in the 3.5" set:
- 9 pairs of 3.5" needle tips in sizes US 3 (3.25 mm), 4 (3.5mm), 5 (3.75mm), 6 (4.0mm), 7 (4.5mm), 8 (5.0mm), 9 (5.5mm), 10 (6.0mm) and 10.5 (6.5mm)
- 4 Cords: two 16", one 20", one 24"
Both sets include:
- 2 connectors
- 4 keys
- 8 stoppers
- 1 black suede treated case with a velcro needle stand and pockets to store other notions.
- Copper material for a perfect balance between smooth and friction
- Choose 3.5" or 5" needle length sets
Named after the Norwegian word for happiness, Lykke combines high quality materials and thoughtful design to produce beautiful, durable, happy-making knitting needles. All Lykke products come with a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
Lykke's beautiful needles and hooks are handcrafted and assembled in a scenic region of Kathmandu, Nepal. Their production routines do not rely on mechanized automation. Instead, their products benefit from the skilled and graceful human touch of the skilled Nepalese craftspeople. As global demand is increasing for Lykke's products, this community of skilled workers is growing too, expanding the output capacity.