Coaster and Rope Bowl Class (December 10th) with Emme Von
Coaster & Rope Bowls
In this class, you will use small diameter macrame rope to make a set of sewn coiled rope coasters. You will then use larger rope and learn to make a bowl. This class is appropriate for confident beginners.
Materials (not included)
- Sewing machine with zig zag capability and appropriate foot
- 3mm macrame rope, 50-100yds
- 5mm macrame rope 100+ yds
- Full spool of multi purpose (poly) thread
- Spare bobbins and machine needle if you have it
- Students will receive 10% off all class materials
(This project uses a lot of thread and I like to use serger cones. The teacher will supply some plain solid serger cones, but if you have a specific coordinating idea, bring it along!)Class Times
Saturday, December 10th from 10 am - 12 pm
Some sewing experience required. .
Emme (she/they) is a Multicraftual Gemini with a Laissez-FLAIR attitude about making your crafts work for YOU. Emme spends days working in healthcare and every free moment making something. They are especially passionate about making new knitters become obsessive knitters. Originally from Honolulu, Hawaii- Emme lives in the Portland area with her wife and dogs.