Limited Edition Winter Solstice 2021 Offering
This product is currently sold out.
For this new collection of seasonal offerings, there will be a special maker-related package put together inspired by each particular season; released on the solstice/equinox.
Limited Edition, Winter Solstice 2021
Kiyomi and Sachiko Burgin collaborated with us for this season's offering and created this beautiful Pincord Mitten pattern in our brand new 100% Cormo DK base, Marona.
This Winter Solstice offering includes a full-color, 9 page printed pattern (with a Ravelry download code), an extra large moon pouch printed with artwork from our very own Irene Wachtler, a 3 oz tin of Traditional Masala Chai from Oregon based, Blue Lotus Chai and 2 full skeins of our new DK base - Marona. What a cozy winter offering!
- Printed copy of the Pincord Pattern from Kiyomi and Sachiko Burgin. A cozy mitten with a fun cuff detail and an all-over slipped stitch pattern
that resembles the texture of corduroy. The slipped stitch pattern of these
mittens makes the DK weight yarn feel extra thick, which will keep your
hands nice and warm.
- Ravelry Code for digital version of the Pincord Pattern
- 2 full skeins of MARONA, a DK weight 3-ply 100% Cormo wool (250 yds / 100 g) - this is a new base for us and we love the texture! Hemlock will be a new color added to the lineup and this new colorway, Beautyberry , is an exclusive color for this kit.
- A 3 oz tin of Traditional Marsala Chai tea from Oregon based, Blue Lotus Chai. Naturally brewed and flash-dried black tea powder; 100% Certified Organic powdered spices: ginger, cardamom, nutmeg, black pepper, cinnamon, cloves.
- A printed XL Moon Pouch (12" diameter, tan cotton canvas with white tape / nickel metal ykk zipper made in Portland, Oregon). Fold down the zipper to achieve a smooth knitting experience! When you're not knitting, fold it up and zip up your project to keep it safe.
Finished mittens are pictured for inspiration and not included in the kit. You'll need to knit your own and if you'd like, you will have enough yarn to make a second pair!
The pattern is included in this kit but it is also available for purchase on it's own here.
These are ready-to-ship kits but please allow us a few extra days to get them all out the door.