Limited Edition Winter Solstice 2020 Offering
This product is currently sold out.
For this new collection of seasonal offerings, there will be a special maker-related package put together inspired by each particular season; released on the solstice/equinox.
Limited Edition, Winter Solstice 2020
Weichien Chan, The Petite Knitter, collaborated with us for this season's offering and created this beautiful Soulstice sock pattern in a limited-edition base, Selkie paired with our Maven and Fae.
This Winter Solstice offering includes a full-color, 8 page printed pattern (with a Ravelry download code), an extra large moon pouch printed with artwork from our very own Irene Wachtler, a custom Wax & Wool candle in our RD scent, 3 full skeins of yarn , including a new base- Selkie. What a cozy winter offering!
- Printed copy of the Soulstice Pattern from The Petite Knitter. These socks are knitted top-down and in the round, featuring a stranded colourwork motif throughout. The heels are knitted using the afterthought heel technique. It includes sizes for children, teens and adults.
- Ravelry Code for digital version of the Soulstice Pattern
- 1 full skein of SELKIE, a fingering-weight 85% superwash merino / 15% donegal nep (438 yds / 100 g) - this is a new base for us and we love the texture!
- 1 full skein of FAE, lace-weight Kid Mohair/Silk blend (459 yds, 50 gr) in DUNE
- 1 full skein of MAVEN, US-grown & milled, non-superwash 2-ply fingering-weight Rambouillet (265 yds, 50 gr) in BONE
- An exclusive, essential-oil blend soy wax candle from Wax & Wool. Ritual Dyes No.1, made especially for our shop. Our custom scent includes essential oils of fir, cypress and orange oil in a hand-poured 9 ounce glass jar. You may receive either an amber glass or clear glass candle at random.
- A printed XL Moon Pouch (12" diameter, black cotton canvas with white tape / nickel metal ykk zipper made in Portland, Oregon). Fold down the zipper to achieve a smooth knitting experience! When you're not knitting, fold it up and zip up your project to keep it safe.
Finished socks are pictured for inspiration and not included in the kit. You'll need to knit your own and if you'd like, you will probably have enough yarn to reverse the colors and make a second pair!