Knitter's Backpack in Black, now for VEGANS!
Constructed from 18 oz water repellent canvas, thick cotton webbing straps and a cotton hang loop. This innovative and versatile bag can be set on the ground and knit from like a yarn bowl, carried on your forearm, pull the straps through and wear it like a sling bag or split the straps and carry it like a true backpack, knitting all the while. It has a modern and sophisticated shape you won’t tire of. Take this guy anywhere!
- unique and streamlined bucket shape
- durable 18 oz water repellent cotton duck canvas
- sturdy 1.25″ cotton webbing straps
- 10.25" diameter opening, 14" high
- 36" long straps
- reinforced with a second layer of canvas at the top to hold its shape when knitting
- COTTON hang loop (this is the Vegan Version)
- bag is unlined (as the fabric is thick and sturdy, all seams professionally finished)
- no interior pockets for a smooth knitting experience (works well to toss in a separate pouch for phone, wallet, etc.)
- Please note that this backpack was designed to hold knitting projects and a few essentials (phone, keys, cards, etc) , overloading it could result in damage
- professionally made in Portland, Oregon - Lady-Owned & Local
To see the coordinating Moon Pouch in Black, go here.