Free Range Slacks Sewing Class (Oct 10th & 17th) with Jane Addams
This product is currently sold out.
Jane Addams will walk you through every step on how to make these stylish elastic high-waist pants from Sew House Seven.Class Times
Sundays, October 10th and 17th from 1-4 pm
Materials (Not Included)
- Sew House Seven Free Range Slacks pattern
- Enough fabric for desired size/fit
- Matching thread
- Fabric scissors
- Straight pins
- Waistband elastic (info on pattern envelope)
Students must bring their own sewing machine. We will provide irons and ironing boards.
Advanced beginner sewing machine skills. Have sewn one or more garments from patterns.
- Students should measure themselves & find their size (Jane can help with this in class if you are unsure)
- Pre-wash and iron fabric
- Look over the instructions
Jane Addams is a local knitting and sewing instructor. Influenced heavily by her Norwegian heritage, you can find her knitting a pair of mittens any month of the year. She has designed patterns and tutorials for fashion brands, local yarn stores and the Vesterheim Norwegian-American Museum and Folk Art School. Currently she is a design assistant at Sew House Seven, a local sewing pattern company. She looks forward to helping you build new skills!