Leather Knitter's Backpack from Sara Barner
This product is currently sold out.
- Unique and streamlined bucket shape
- Wickett & Craig English Bridle Leather (US Tannery, very structured leather)
- sturdy 1.25″ leather straps, reinforced with hand stitching
- 10.25" diameter opening, 14" high
- 36" long straps
- Sturdy, structured leather will hold its shape when knitting
- Bag is unlined and may include markings from tannery
- Exposed, raw edge leather without turned seams
- Variations and/or marks on leather should be expected
- NEW leather pocket 7x7" for phone, keys, etc.
- Please note that this backpack was designed to hold knitting projects and a few essentials (phone, keys, cards, etc) , overloading it could result in damage
- Individually made by hand in Sara's Portland studio using machine & hand sewing
Read more about Sara here.
**SHIPPING NOTE: We will be shipping with UPS regardless of selected shipping method due to the unusual box size**