Knitter's Backpack collaboration with Andeea Rae Fiber Art
This variant is currently sold out.
The Original Knitter's Backpack collaboration with Andeea Rae Fiber Art
We are so excited to share this small collaboration with local fiber artist, Andeea Rae! Andeea has worked her ice-dye magic on our Knitter's Backpack in Natural. Each one is unique and equally beautiful!
*Note: The leather hang loop has been dyed and washed. It has a worn, vintage look.
- unique and streamlined bucket shape
- durable 18 oz water repellent cotton duck canvas
- sturdy 1.25″ cotton webbing straps
- 10.25" diameter opening, 14" high
- 36" long straps
- reinforced with a second layer of canvas at the top to hold its shape when knitting
- leather hang loop
- bag is unlined (as the fabric is thick and sturdy, all seams professionally finished)
- no interior pockets for a smooth knitting experience (works well to toss in a separate pouch for phone, wallet, etc.)
- Please note that this backpack was designed to hold knitting projects and a few essentials (phone, keys, cards, etc) , overloading it could result in damage
- professionally made in Portland, Oregon - Lady-Owned & Local