Limited Edition Spring Equinox 2021 Offering
This product is currently sold out.
For this new collection of seasonal offerings, there will be a special maker-related package put together inspired by each particular season; released on the solstice/equinox.
Limited Edition , Spring Equinox 2021
Spring is here and we are so excited! The sun is shining, the flowers are blooming, it is a truly spectacular time to be in the Pacific Northwest. For this seasonal offering, we channeled the sun and all the beautiful bugs. Days are getting longer, sun is warming the soil and we are ready to dig in to all things Spring.
The 2021 Spring Equinox offering includes:
- 1 full skeins of PRIESTESS, 4-ply DK, 100% extra-fine superwash merino wool (250 yds/115 g) in exclusive Witch Hazel colorway
- 1 full skein of MAVEN, US-grown & milled, non-superwash 2-ply fingering-weight Rambouillet (265 yds, 50 gr) in BONE
- 1 full skein of MAVEN, US-grown & milled, non-superwash 2-ply fingering-weight Rambouillet (265 yds, 50 gr) in FORSYTHIA
- Printed copy of the Larix Shawl Pattern by Rachael Reese of September Knits, designed for the Spring Equinox Offering (finished shawl shown, not included)
- Golden Milk tea blend from local Portland company, Aesthete Tea. Aesthete Tea is a Woman, QBIPOC owned organic loose leaf tea and herbal blend brand, based in Portland, Oregon. This tea supports anti-inflammatory, brain function, blood circulation and stress relief. 1 oz / 28 g pouch made with organic ingredients.
- A Limited Edition Project bag. Printed 14" square cotton canvas bag with metal ykk zipper made in Portland, Oregon with original artwork from Irene Wachtler. Fold down the zipper to achieve a smooth knitting experience! When you're not knitting, fold it up and zip up your project to keep it safe.
Read more about Rachel Reese here on the blog.