Limited Edition Fall Equinox 2020 Offering
This variant is currently sold out.
For this new collection of seasonal offerings, there will be a special maker-related package put together inspired by each particular season; released on the solstice/equinox.
Limited Edition , Fall Equinox 2020
This season we put together an offering we feel is needed for this moment in time. Yarn with lots of texture to play with, and oversized project bag inspired by the bounty of fall, a cozy hat pattern by one of our favorites, Tif Neilan and stress-reducing essential oils from Portland maker, Roots & Crowns. Sounds about right?
Note: We've made a few Suri Alpaca listings for people with sensitivity to mohair. Please select the Suri option from the drop-down menu.
The 2020 Fall Equinox offering includes:
- 1 full skein of BEAST, 3-ply fingering Merino/Silk/Yak blend in non-repeatable, exclusive colorway (438 yds, 100 gr)
- 1 full skein of MAVEN, US-grown & milled, non-superwash 2-ply fingering-weight Rambouillet (265 yds, 50 gr) in CHESTNUT
- 1 full skein of FAE, lace-weight Kid Mohair/Silk blend (459 yds, 50 gr) in CHESTNUT (Suri alternative possible, please reach out if you need an alternative)
- Printed copy of the Autumn Falls Hat Pattern by Tif Neilan, designed for the Fall Equinox Offering (finished hat shown, not included)
- Essential Oil from local Portland maker, Roots & Crowns, in their popular You're Ok aromatherapy blend. Especially soothing for stress and anxiety. 10 ml roll-on vial, made with 100% potent essential oils. No synthetic fragrance, all natural.
- A Limited Edition Project bag. Printed 14" square cotton canvas bag with metal ykk zipper made in Portland, Oregon with original artwork from Irene Wachtler. Fold down the zipper to achieve a smooth knitting experience! When you're not knitting, fold it up and zip up your project to keep it safe.
Read more about Tif Neilan, Max from Roots & Crowns and the Fall Equinox 2020 Offering here on the blog.